Most, if not all, of Polaris' campaigns and projects are collaborative, meaning that they are undertaken with other organizations or individuals. Polaris believes that the strength of many projects lies in our ability to collaborate and build alliances beyond the traditional ones. We believe that environmental movements must include labor and social justice issues in their analysis and work to be stronger and the same can be said of labor unions needing to better integrate social and environmental justice issues in its work.
Below you will find a list of current campaigns as well as some older campaigns.
Current Campaigns & Projects
- Back the Tap / Vive le Robinet
- Climate Space
- Global Campaign to Dismantle Corporate Power and Stop Impunity
- Indigenous Tar Sands Campaign
- One Million Climate Jobs / Un million d'emplois pour le climat
- Permanent Peoples' Tribunal / Tribunal permanent des peuples
- Water Education Project / Projet d'éducation sur l'eau
Information on older campaigns
- Tar Sands Watch
- Inside the Bottle (See Back the Tap for more current resources)
- Re-Fresh / Re-Jaillir